Tuesday 22 April 2008

Don't Go Thinking ...

I'm a hideous bundle of excitement about the fact that the first post-strike episode of Gossip Girl - The Blair Bitch Project (I know, even the episode titles are so amazingly wonderful) - aired just a few hours ago in the states, and come ... sometime tomorrow morning ... probably very early because I will to too excited to sleep ... I will be watching it and the world will be all flowers and sunshine and sweetness and light and yayness.

Or, more likely, bitchiness. Glorious bitchiness. With a side of cattiness and maybe some hair-pulling.

Of course, sometime tomorrow morning I *should* be writing the SYTYCD recap. So it may be a little late. But I promise it will be up by Thursday am. In the meantime, I hope you're all SMSing RHYS to 19 10 10, like good little Square Eyes. And don't let me hear any of this 'But I like Jack better' nonsense. It's not about who you like. It's about doing what's right for, well, me. K?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

Whee, I recently discovered the joys of illegal downloading too! Isn't it liberating?

I won't be voting for SYTYCD (I'm saving up my dollars for that hateful bitch set to go into the BB house), but I too am an unashamed fan of Rhys. So, so gay, but so, so adorable. He has an elf face for rool.

Points for possible inclusion in the SYTYCD recap:

1) Demi is gorgeous in everything she does. The Charlie Chaplin head wobbling was the funniest shit ever.

2) That uber-gay routine with Jack and Rhys did two things: infected me with AIDS, just by seeing these two guys dancing together; and made me want to join them, inexplicably. I want to make that Cossack leg-running thingy (you know the one) the moonwalk of our generation. Make it happen!

Phew! I'm so glad I watched it this week. Good show.

22 April 2008 at 10:02 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

The boy-on-boy dance was indeed teh awesome.

But I was watching the cossack-leg-thing and all I could think was 'OWW! That's mruder on the thighs'. I am officially OLD.

23 April 2008 at 1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home