Thursday 27 March 2008

BAAAAHAHAHAHAH!

I haven't been able to watch as much So You Think You Can Dance as I had intended, so y'all will have to verify if this is a lame call on my part, but contestant Rhys Bobridge, pictured below looking extremely fairy-like indeed:



Is the Elf character from Channel Seven morning kids' show The Fairies:



Harmony and Rhapsody are all 'what is Elf and Matt Lee doing with that double-ended dildo!?'

Oh, and apparently I watch The Fairies now. Quiet, you.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old news sister girlfriend!

29 March 2008 at 12:10 am  
Blogger Jacob said...

I thought as much. Still, it amuses me.

30 March 2008 at 11:22 pm  
Blogger Brocklesnitch said...

His character is 'elf the fairy cake maker'

So appropriate.

31 March 2008 at 10:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry i watch it too cause my lil cousin watches it. haha

3 April 2008 at 9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I don't have the same excuse. Stupid repressed inner child!

4 April 2008 at 8:42 pm  
Blogger Chesty LaRue said...

Oh my god. I'm watching this right now and it's the funniest/scariest thing ever.

Plus now I'm even more in love whith Rhys. He just made everyone breakfast!!!!!!!

8 April 2008 at 11:19 am  
Blogger Jacob said...

Compelling television it is, Chesty. I should do a special edition recap of one episode.

And speaking of faggy children's television show presenters, there was a rather hilarious one on TV this morning. He had black hair and the gayest face I've ever seen, and he was wearing a striped polo shirt with cargo shorts. Does anyone know what show I was watching, 'cause I can't remember what it was.

8 April 2008 at 12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home