Sunday 25 November 2007

Go Natalie, it's your birthday, it's your birthday.

I'm going through a bit of stuff at the moment, so this is just a quick post in the meantime to say ...

YAY NAT!

I think we made the right choice. What do you reckon? Was it really the upset that people are making it out to be, or was this inevitable, given Matt's noticeable decline in the latter month or so of the competition? Her experience on Idol has been peppered with some bad performances/outfits/song choices, but otherwise I think she's been the most consistent and versatile of the two. So what do you reckon?

-- UPDATE --

Gee, thanks for the plethora of comments, jackasses. I know I didn't put much effort into this post, but you guys are so mean.

This put me in good spirits though: The Obligatory Word From My Favourite Fug Girls. I love how they don't ignore the world of pop culture outside of America, don't you?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger meva said...

Natalie won?? That's fantastic!

I've missed the last 2 weeks of Idol because I've been idling myself, in a remote country cottage with no tv, no phone and no radio reception. The most challenging thing I've had to do is watch the river roll past. But I did wonder on Sunday night who won.

YAY!!

26 November 2007 at 7:23 pm  
Blogger Jacob said...

Yay, now I feel like I'm not just saying crap that everyone knows already. Yeah, Nat won. I actually was thinking, about five minutes before the announcement, that she's going to win. Pity I'm not into gambling or anything.

Thanks Meva. How did you survive cottage living without TV, phone or radio?

28 November 2007 at 10:11 pm  
Blogger meva said...

It was great, Jacob! It's amazing how much eating and drinking you can fit in if there's no technology to distract you!

29 November 2007 at 10:36 am  
Blogger MissE said...

You didn't let me down. I came straight here after a week of wonderment and NOT stooping to asking random Australian teenagers I saw on the street if they knew what happened.

And woo! Nat!

And arse! I've forgotten my blogger password. BAD SIGN.

2 December 2007 at 9:26 pm  
Blogger Mars said...

jeez... this whole concept really died in the arse after idol finished, huh...

C'MON TEAM! i know there's not much reality tv in the form we're used to and we now seem to be stuck with sport (ugh)... but C'MON! there must be something...?

17 December 2007 at 10:57 pm  
Blogger Jacob said...

Out of office autoreply:

Jacob is on holidays at the moment. He will return in January 2008, possibly for the season premiere of the hit UK show Skins on SBS.

Thank you.

18 December 2007 at 1:08 pm  
Blogger MissE said...

How about I add you as a contributor and you write something Mars?

I can't speak for all the square eyes but it's hardly a quiet time of the year around most parts and coupled with the fact that there IS nothing on TV, maybe blogging isn't our #1 priority around now.

20 December 2007 at 7:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Her story is that of creation and invention because she also inspired the creation of Almost Me prosthetic breasts. [url=http://www.busesbitermi.com]dr dre beats heartbeats cheap[/url] Ebprty
[url=http://www.christianlouboutinonlinestore.co.uk]christian louboutin shoe sale[/url] [url=http://www.ogrelarp.com]Canada Goose deutschland[/url] Krvupw [url=http://www.pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk]pandora uk[/url]

20 December 2012 at 1:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home