Thursday 18 October 2007

In True ActonB Style ...

I'd like to let everyone know that the Press Gang recap may be a little late this week. I'm aiming for tomorrow night. But if not you'll have to wait until Sunday.

I know. I suck.

Hugs,

Chesticles LaRue

ps. Has anyone else caught any of Life? I've watched the first couple of eps and I'm not quite sure what I think of it.

pps. I love House with my whole heart.

ppps. Last night on the stupid 5th Grader show some lady who claimed to be a teacher was convinced that the word 'Tuesday' posessed two vowels. It was possibly the most excruciating three minutes of TV I've ever seen. But (rare) props to Rove for actually making fun of her for it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger actonb said...

Heh.

Last week's SYTYCD recap is still sitting in draft form, but I've been too busy playing badminton (badly), drinking beer and giggling with Vietnamese guys all called Minh and teaching others how to play pool that I just haven't got around to doing it. I shall do a bumper edition when I get back!

Also - Rove???? You didN'T

18 October 2007 at 8:23 pm  
Blogger redcap said...

I used to love House with my whole heart. I wanted to have his grouchy, stubbly little babies. But unaccountably, I've just got bored with him and seeing him with that silly bandana on doing tribal council with the applicants just finished me off. RIP House. (I still love Hugh Laurie's eyes, though.)

20 October 2007 at 6:09 pm  
Blogger meva said...

I am still in mourning, actonb. I am reduced to watching Hok reruns on Youtube.

Sorry, chesticles. But SYTYCD is VERY IMPORTANT.

21 October 2007 at 12:26 am  
Blogger MissE said...

Did I say Sunday? I meant Wednesday ...

(Sorry ... too hung over to type on Sunday ... but we all know the one about the good things and the waiting, yeah?)

AB - Not much. Just a bit.

Redcap - See I felt that way last year but I am loving the new ducklings - it brings something new to what was becoming a kinda stale formula.

Meva - indeed. Though [small voice] I'm sadder about Kameron leaving than Hok. I loved his little purple mohawk lots. [/sv]

22 October 2007 at 7:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home