Monday 24 September 2007

Utterly disgusted by the outcome of tonight's Idol decision. Tarisai should NOT have been in the bottom three, and as bland as he is, neither should Daniel Mifsud.

Just now when I was texting a message outlining my disgust at Marty still being in the competition, the word that came up instead of Marty was 'nasty' which, if you think about it, is close enough anyway. HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THERE, PEOPLE.

As a sign of my outrage, I won't be doing any more Idol blogging until Marty is gone from the competition.

(It's also because I feel like I'm hogging all the Idol snarking from the rest of the Square Arses, but that's just a sidenote to the main reason.)

BOOOO MARTY.

UPDATE -- This is the video replay of my reaction to Marty Simpson getting through unscathed:



Yes, I am a Swedish woman. Didn't you know?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger MissE said...

But, but - I can't do it this week. It's the MRL's Birthday and he's already dirty that I want to watch the NRL Grand Final.

AB? Jacob?

I didn't mind the bottom three. I want Tarasai to get some humility, and I get how it happened: Her singing (which is the kind of belting I don't really like) aside, she comes across as extemely unilkeable.

And Meh-spud is the Idol contestant I keep forgetting exists. He's not getting sympathy votes because he gets good comments from the judges, but he's not getting actual 'that was great' votes because it just wasn't.

But I am as surprised about the Marty thing as you are ...

25 September 2007 at 6:47 am  
Blogger gigglewick said...

dudes,

I would so completely offer to help if I had any idea what you were talking about.

If you think I can write Idol recaps without having watched the show, I'm your woman.

Otherwise, I'm your woman for lying on the couch endlessly switching channels while semi-comatose until 'Calfornication' comes on.

25 September 2007 at 9:45 am  
Blogger Jacob said...

You could write it from the perspective of an outsider looking in on the Idol freakhouse. That would totally work.

25 September 2007 at 11:28 am  
Blogger Tassiegal said...

SYTYCD update? pls??

25 September 2007 at 3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home