Friday 3 October 2008

I've got one word to say to you: Australian Idol ABBA special.

Gosh, you know, after the likes of Tom Williams, that shearer guy, and the Asian John Farnham guy, on top of my favourite being booted off (Brooke Addamo) I sort of said to myself that Australian Idol could do no worse this year. How wrong I was.

This:

Plus this:

Equals this:

(NB: this is not me.)

I think, just personally, it's time to release the dogs. Or the bees. Or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger meva said...

Oh, Jacob. That is just bullshit! This was the best Australian Idol year EVER!

Sincerely,

Mevs

28 November 2008 at 8:16 pm  
Blogger Jacob said...

I'm permanently off Idol after this year, Meva. It was AWFUL. But thanks for commenting.

7 December 2008 at 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home