Thursday 14 February 2008

That Mitchell and Webb Look

Dear ABC,

I heart you.

That Mitchell and Webb Look is LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY.

If I wasn't snickering to myself when the German Army started deconstructing if perhaps they were "the baddies" during World War II, I certainly snorted when I heard the phrase

"Yes, well if there's one thing that we've learned in 1000 miles of retreat it's that the Russian farming industry is in dire need of mechanisation"

I look forward to seeing more surprising adventures of Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar.

I'm not going to deconstruct this in much detail. I'm just reporting my pleased-ness.

Huzzah!

Love,

Gigglewick

PS Dawn French as Vicky Pollard's mother also very amusing.

5 Comments:

Blogger actonb said...

GW my sweet, I have NO IDEA what this shwo is.

I should probs start reading the Guide again hey...

Looks good though.

15 February 2008 at 6:29 am  
Blogger gigglewick said...

It's Wednesday nights 9:00pm following Spicks and Specks. If you watch House, you will never see this show.

15 February 2008 at 9:17 am  
Blogger actonb said...

I don't watch house...

but I usually watch S&S. That's the second bloody week I've missed it.

I really need to get back into the swing of things.

15 February 2008 at 10:13 am  
Blogger Johnny said...

Right on the money gigglewick, genuinely funny...dun de lun de lun de lun de laaaaa

18 February 2008 at 3:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's numberwang!

26 February 2008 at 1:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home