Tuesday 22 January 2008

A Late/Early Christmas Present...

Woohoooooo!!!!

The kids have been asking whether I intend recapping the Aussie version of SYTYCD... and I do want to - but only if you guys want me to.

And if you do...

Well then you only have 12 more days to wait....!!!!

Can I hear a yay from all those dancing tragics?

But it's gonna kill me - because according to this website it's screening on the 3rd, the 4th and the 6th... and knowing my track record with timely posting of recaps... Lets just say I'll try as hard as is humanly possible to get them done in time!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could take turns or do a rota or something if it's going to be too much for you ... I'd be keen.

22 January 2008 at 6:09 pm  
Blogger Mars said...

ooh... spewing i'm gonna miss this. who is hosting? i hear gretel's looking for a new gig...

23 January 2008 at 5:36 am  
Blogger Jo said...

Want tickets? Drop me a line over at Jo Blogs.

24 January 2008 at 9:08 am  
Blogger meva said...

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!

Did I see Natalie Boringthwaite on the promos, or am I (hopefully) delusional?

26 January 2008 at 2:52 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

Nope. You're not delusional.

I am witholding judgement for the time being...

27 January 2008 at 5:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far I recognise one (1) person in one of the promos as a former workmate. But he's saying something like 'Well I tried my best', so methinks he doesn't make it to the top howevermany.

Which is not really a bad thing for the show.

So excitemundo ... yes.

And I love blogger nicknames. No sign-in required. Woot.

30 January 2008 at 6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home