Monday 10 September 2007

Doctor Awesome

SYTYCD recap will be coming right up, I promise (directed at one little rabbit in particular)! I recorded it, and wrote stuff in notepad and then got distracted by the intense domesticity of the weekend. It will happen though. Maybe even overnight!

However, I just want to venture onto Redcap's baggsised territory with an

OMG How awesome was Doctor Who on Saturday night??????


And how the hell can I hate The Master when he's Derek Jacobi and then John *swoon* Simm????? It's not simply possible! Not in this or any other universe...

Bloody Doctor Who and their amazing Season 3 writers....

Arfgh! (etc)

And I've only just got over the awesomeness of 'Blink' which even had MrB on the edge of his seat, having heart palpitations... They have us dancing on the end of their strings people! They are our puppet-masters and Cardiff is the epicentre of their nefarious scheme. So many strings, so many ribbons, I'm knotted into a cats cradle of love and admiration...

Man, I have got to get some sleep...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger killerrabbit said...

*sticks fingers in ears* la la la

I have been avoiding watching Doctor Who so I can buy the DVD. I missed too many to catch up on and I am never home on Friday night. Why couldn't they put it on during the week!

10 September 2007 at 3:45 pm  
Blogger MissE said...

What ^^^ said. I kept forgetting to tape TW. And DrW is always on when I'm doing something (believe it or not ...) so I'm waiting for the DVDs. Of both. To watch together.

Then we can discuss it.

Or do it in spoiler tags.

10 September 2007 at 5:58 pm  
Blogger Mars said...

doctor boring.

that show scared me shitless as a kid, and bores me shitless as an adult.

i just don't think we were made for each other!

do carry on with your business though...

10 September 2007 at 7:24 pm  
Blogger Jacob said...

HA!

Mars you said what I was afraid of saying.

10 September 2007 at 7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home