Monday 3 September 2007

In the Beginning...

Wow! Yet another collablog!

I bet you were just humming to yourself
"What the world needs now, is blogs, sweet blogs! Yet another collabor-blog, full of lovely snark"
and if you weren't, then sucked in, you now have The Carpenters on high rotation in your brain... yeah, sorry about that.

So this is Chesty's (and my) little brainchild. A collablog for the teevee saddos among us. A place to come and confess your embarrassing teev addictions without fear of (too much) judgement ... a place one can feel comfortable enough to admit 'Hi, I'm Actonb and I adore So You Think You Can Dance (and am crushing on the tiny Shane Sparks)'

Friendly jibes are welcome, indeed required. Outright nastiness is not. One man's reality tv nirvana is another's RTA car crash ad. We are all individuals, if we were all the same the world would be boring *insert annoying mother-in-law type platitude*

If you want in, then email us, we're always happy to critique people's viewing habits...

Enjoy...

8 Comments:

Blogger gigglewick said...

I don't know.

Am I allowed to talk about 'Californication', or must it be a reality television show?

4 September 2007 at 4:23 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

Any teevee is allowed... good tv, bad tv, reality tv, dead-and-buried tv...

But that's not important:

ARE YOU WATCHING CALIFORNICATION YOUNG LADY???

Andrew Bolt would have words to say about that!

4 September 2007 at 4:45 pm  
Blogger redcap said...

What about Doctor Who? I really wish Doctor Who was reality TV. I was rather against Dr Tennant for a while because I was still crushing on Dr Eccleston, but now that he's got a new girly, I like him much better. He had no chemistry with Billie Piper.

PS Does Andrew Bolt care about Doctor Who?

4 September 2007 at 10:29 pm  
Blogger MissE said...

It doesn't have to be RTV. I'd love some Dr Who discussion. Except that I am pretty lame at writing anything sci-fi.

I like Dr Tennant. Much better than Dr Eccelstein. Only because CE will forever in my mind be the high-strung paranoid guy from Shallow Grave.

Must watch that movie again ...

5 September 2007 at 7:10 am  
Blogger gigglewick said...

Yes. Yes I am.

I like David Duchovny.

I like wry dialogue.

I like television charting the demise of relationships.

So you know, it's my kind of thing.

(it wouldn't be the first thing I have enjoyed that Andrew Bolt would have something to say about)

5 September 2007 at 12:17 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

Can you write a decent review that DOESN'T focus on the sex and nudity? Because I'd love a considered opinion. I am a fan of David Duchovny as well...

5 September 2007 at 1:12 pm  
Blogger gigglewick said...

in the words of Westley....

"AAaaaasssss.....Youuuuuuuu.......Wiiiiiissssshhhhhhh......"

5 September 2007 at 3:56 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

Is that as you're tumbling down a hill?

Invite sent.

5 September 2007 at 4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home